Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Meaning of Life

When I started to have my very first memory during my childhood, I remembered that one candy was enough to satisfy a little fragile spirit for a whole boring day.

It was the millenium when I blew out the candles on my last birthday cake. After that, I didn't want anymore birthday cakes but something could really fill up the stomach. I knew my view started to change.

So far, what I can opt to do is to get a degree first before I can pursue my dream without any hesitance or worries.

Nothing stays consistent in this world, even a diamond can be broken with no reasons. Hence, meaning of life has its different definitions from time to time.

Peoples' views keep changing all the time, just like the world. We can't assure that we will be still alive at the next moment. If so, we can only think that we are one of the lucky ones.

Life is full of variables, even one little step can lead you to paradise or drive you to hell.

For me, as long as there is something which can be considered as a hope or target for me. It's the meaning of life.

4 comments:

Brad Blackstone said...

Thank you, Tai Wen, for the lovely photo and for the heart-felt response to the question. You focus on the temporal aspect of life.

I look forward to hearing more from you this term.

Mole said...

"even one little step can lead you to paradise or drive you to hell"I quite agree with this sentence. By the way,I like the song you post in your blog.

Chen Yiguo said...

hii,I am really impressed by your article that shows your real mind without any decorations.This is what our world now lack of.
hope you can continue and reach your goal.

Ragnarok said...

"We can't assure that we will be still alive at the next moment."
A day at a time, a step by the foot we should cherish each moment of our life.